Sept/Oct 2013 Article Source?

Aug 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Can someone point me to the download link for the Article/Sample source from the Sept/Oct 2013 article. The body says it can be downloaded as part of the article attachments or from the framework site. I can find it in neither of those places. As Marcus probably sees the comments from this discussion, I was hoping he could point me in the right direction.
Aug 26, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Hi there,

I did a quick scan and while many of the articles include links to Codeplex, like you, I can't find a link that has a good sample project as a starting point. If you sign up for one of the intro to CODE FW classes, I know you get one - and it is a great way to get started.

Another option (at least for a faster start) might be to go to the CODE website and from there, get a phone number so you can call and ask about it.

I think it would be good to have a sample project on the website because it really is one of the best ways to get started.

Take care,

Fletcher
Coordinator
Sep 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Oops! You guys are right! This was an oversight on our end. I just saw this right now (trying to catch up after returning from vacation :-)).

I have uploaded the source. It is now attached to this article: http://www.code-magazine.com/Article.aspx?quickid=1309041

Markus