Awesome stuff!

May 5, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Hi Markus,
I could always count on your work and Rick's work to be the best out there. I've looked at a lot of frameworks, most of which wouldn't even compile or run without a lot of work... Why bother, if the author can't get it right.. Just downloaded CODE, and worked great first time!

In your article on Services, you stated "Client-side service calls will be the topic of another in-depth article." has this been done yet?

Thanks very much!
Harold Chattaway
Coordinator
May 7, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Hello!

Glad you liked it! Thanks for your kind words.

Take a look at the "services" section in this topic: https://codeframework.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Quick%20Tips

We didn't write a separate article yet, but there is at least some info there.

Markus
May 9, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Hi Markus...

Any chance you have the articles and quick tips topics in a PDF file? As I read them, they are really helpful.. The frameworks will make my life much easier. I can cut and paste into word, but was wondering if one document is already available... need to print these out at Staples!

Thanks
Harold
Coordinator
May 11, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Hm, no, sorry. We haven't compiled anything like that. But you can probably just print the pages to PDF.

Markus
May 12, 2014 at 1:56 AM
oh yeah.. that's what Ive been doing... cut and pasted all the good stuff into one doc and brought it to Staples... just wondered if it was in a manual form... thanks, i'll be taking your course on it too...