This project is read-only.

Doc request

Jul 12, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Markus,

Would it be possible to get docs on the following:

A summary of the various layout templates/styles - Essentially their primary focus and maybe a hint as to when to select which one for a given form.

A summary of the various ex based attached properties that we may want to use

A summary and example (or 2) of how to enhance an existing style for a given form/control. I know this last one sounds easy, but for those of use who are new to this approach (or just unsure of how the framework is set up) - having some info on how to implement this correctly (i.e. so it maximizes the benefits of the framework) would be helpful (and re-assuring that we are doing it the best way.)

Shell settings (checking/changing/calling the TitleMode, Title, Status, etc.)

I am not looking for a complete set of documentation, just a name and a couple of lines that give me enough info so that I can figure out what to use in various situations. Or in some cases, simply how to implement them - sort of like the issue I had with getting the results back from the Messagebox (https://codeframework.codeplex.com/discussions/449502).

Thanks,

Fletcher
Jul 26, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Fletcher,

don't these docs answer a lot of those questions?
For the shell stuff, check out these topics:
For the Ex properties, it is probably easiest to take a look at the CODE.Framework.Wpf.Controls namespace and the associated class reference help file.

Markus