This project is read-only.

Framework Issues

Aug 15, 2016 at 10:57 PM
Hello Markus,

I'm enjoying using the framework, but I've encountered a couple issues while doing so:
  • When implementing a PartialView using a Controller Action with a parameter (e.g. ActionResult Search(object parameter)) the framework seems unable to locate the action. It seems like it is trying to find an Action with a parameter of type object which is named 'parameter', but providing such an Action does not work. The Controller throws the ActionNotFoundException "The Action 'Search' with parameter(s) named 'parameter' on controller 'CustomerController' was not found."
  • Using a PrimarySecondaryHorizontalPanel as a layout panel results in an exception "Width and Height must be non-negative." This can be avoided by setting a manual height and width for the panel, but that defeats the purpose of the automatic layout.
Hopefully I'm not missing any simple, stupid things. Thanks for maintaining this framework.
Sep 3, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Can you check if this still happens with the latest build? These sound like issues we have previously tackled. If they still persist, I need to take a closer look.

Markus
Jan 26 at 6:03 PM
Hello Markus,

I am having a similar problem with the PartialView. If add a parameter to my controller my programme completely ignores that controller.

<mvvm:PartialView Controller="RecordViewsController" Action="ShowNotes" Parameter="{Binding OpName}" />

I believe I am using the latest version of the CODE Framework because I only created the solution last week.

I wonder if you could offer any advice?

Thank you.

Andrew